
She goes 3 days a week. I work in the class once a week. Flower Fairy comes with me or sometimes goes to home of a friend that is also homeschooled. There are several homeschooling families in the class so there are a few couple of older siblings in class for Flower Fairy to play with. She also helps me in my work area and has a following of little girls that area always asking her to play with them.
Some news to share. Sniffity wrote her first word today-NO. She was making a boat with B and she did not want animals to ride on it. I'm not sure why she felt that she had to exclude them from her ship but she told him she would write "No Animals" on the sail. Coincidently that is the same word that Flower Fairy first wrote. I thought that was special.
1 comment:
I am glad Sniffy is having a good time at preschool. I love it that her first written word is "No". *grin*
Post a Comment