Flower Fairy took a Shakespeare class this year. The show the class did, at the end, was called a Playdate with Shakespeare. These photos are from the practice and the show. I tried to record bits of it but my camera kept trying to focus, so most of the parts came out really bad. Fortunately there was a DVD made and we bought it.

Morning rehersal.

Combat practice.

Cast photo

Flower Fairy and M, her new buddy she met in class.

The first clip is from the song they sang at the end of the show and the other is from the morning rehersal. (Flower Fairy is towards the back with the wreath on her head.) She said the combat parts were her favorite.
2 comments:
I LOVED Shakespeare class. :) FF looked very fun.
I love seeing the videos. She looks so professional with the fencing!-GrammaB
Post a Comment