On the 15th, the day B turned 40, my sister J went into labor. She wasn't due till the 7th of June, but the baby had other plans. B worked from home so I could go be with J. I was sort of hoping the baby would come that day because that day had also been my grandmother's birthday. Also, J's best friend L had just had her 2nd baby at 12am that morning! The baby ended up not being born till 3am on the 16th though. I stayed with J and my brother in law till 10am and then headed home-I had to go pack for our trip.
Friday, May 16, 2008
My new niece
So, we were really busy the first couple of weeks in May and I was planning on updating the blog right before we left to Indiana but someone else had other plans for me......
On the 15th, the day B turned 40, my sister J went into labor. She wasn't due till the 7th of June, but the baby had other plans. B worked from home so I could go be with J. I was sort of hoping the baby would come that day because that day had also been my grandmother's birthday. Also, J's best friend L had just had her 2nd baby at 12am that morning! The baby ended up not being born till 3am on the 16th though. I stayed with J and my brother in law till 10am and then headed home-I had to go pack for our trip.
On the 15th, the day B turned 40, my sister J went into labor. She wasn't due till the 7th of June, but the baby had other plans. B worked from home so I could go be with J. I was sort of hoping the baby would come that day because that day had also been my grandmother's birthday. Also, J's best friend L had just had her 2nd baby at 12am that morning! The baby ended up not being born till 3am on the 16th though. I stayed with J and my brother in law till 10am and then headed home-I had to go pack for our trip.
1 comment:
Congratulations to your family on it's newest member. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment