Here are some photo highlights of August:
We had a fantastic time at our weekly beach outings with all of our friends. Sadly it had to end.
Flower Fairy loved exploring the cliffs with her friends.
The kids are touching a sea cucumber that was huge.
She was never interested before.

Another summer tradition is the summer music program we attend. Unfortunately, there were only a few shows this year and the current program is not going to continue.
Sniffity really wanted to meet the stars of the show since she was
"never going to see them ever again."
"never going to see them ever again."
B and I went to Vegas again in August. It's so weird. Before this year we had NEVER been there together, or even would have chosen that as a destination. We went in Jan. because his friend got married. In August we went because he wanted to attend a technical security conference. It just happened to fall the week of our 13th anniversary so he asked me to go with him. I actually had a good time, it probably helps that I actually gambled and somehow won some $$. I paid for dinner and bought us tickets to see Penn and Teller, which was something I'd wanted to do for a long time. (See Penn and Teller, not pay for dinner-hehehe!)




We had some water damage to our house at the end of August. B's office took the biggest hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment