Tuesday, January 8, 2008

highlights of 2007

I began this blog in Sept. so, I thought I'd post some of my favorite photos from first part of the year.
Bowling with our Homeschool group
Sniffty having fun with M and R.
Flower Fairy's first piano recital
One of many field trips with Auntie A.
Sniffty checking out the goodies after an Egg hunt.
B and Flower Fairy in a Three Legged race.
4th of July
Sniffty and M having fun at school.
Berry picking with Auntie A.
Our trip up the coast with Tia Mom and J.Beach Days-made me wish it was always summer!
Flower Fairy's birthday
Saying Bye to Z. We can't wait to see you next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey V -
I'm so honored that the 4th of July was one of your 2007's highlights!!! How fun to see the boys in the picture! That was a fun night, especially with swarm of the "June bugs". Love reading your blog.... :-)

-M