Monday, January 28, 2008

Vegas

B and I went away for the second time ever, since we had the kids. A former co-worker of his was getting married in Vegas-he lives there. It's been 12 years since I was last in Vegas. I forgot how bizarre it is there and I'm so glad my sister J was able to stay with the girls so we didn't have to take them. (I don't gamble, don't really drink, and didn't like being in what felt like a super mall.)
I did like the room we had. We stayed at the Signature at MGM. We went the weekend of the fire at Monte Carlo and they were sending people over to the MGM. The MGM sent some people over to Signature so we ended up getting upgraded to a really nice room, in fact it was the nicest room we've ever stayed it. Here's a view from our room. I liked that we were not right on the Strip.
The wedding was at the Parisian Palace. I didn't get very good photos during the ceremony.

1 comment:

Cher Mere said...

I hope you had a good time. I am not a big fan of the Vegas scene either.